It’s Popcorn Time Again! –July 31, 2012


2012 Camp Masters Popcorn Sale

To help your family offset the expense of summer camp, the Troop will participate in the district sale of items from Camp Masters Popcorn and Sensational Candles.

We are encouraging each Scout to sell at least $275 of popcorn, candles, and magazines. Approximately 35% of each sale will go directly into your scout account. If everyone in the Troop Sells at the $275+ level, an extra 5% will be earned for a total of 40%. We will have to work as a team to reach that level.

More details are available at the following link and will be presented to the Troop at the next scout meeting.