Troop 103 Parents & Scouts,
Summer Camp is approaching rapidly. The following 5 items are available for your use and information:
Please note the following important dates:
Tues., June 26, 2012 at 7 pm.: Final Summer Camp Meeting for Parents and Scouts. Please attend this important meeting.
Matters to be covered include:
- Medical forms; Medication Blister Paks will be distributed to parents at this time and instruction will be provided.
- Packing (please label everything with your son’s name and troop number);
- Additional supplies/costs for particular merit badges and costs for meals;
- Merit Badge registration and pre-requisites (http://bsa-brmc.org/images/stories/PDFs/CAMP/BaseCampPrerquisitesCLG2012.pdf);
- Departure and Return details.
Tues., July 3, 2012 at 7 pm: Shakedown and Gear Drop off.
Sat., July 7, 2012 at 7:30 am: Departure. Eat Breakfast first, bring a sack lunch.
Sat., July 14, 2012 at 5:30 pm: Return (estimated).
Troop 103 Summer Camp Coordinator